1. Arora A., Cohen W., Walsh J. The Acquisition and Commercialization of Invention in American Manufacturing: Incidence and Impact, NBER Working Paper No. 20264 Issued in June 2014. Available at: http://www.nber.org/papers/w20264.pdf (accessed 20.08.2015).
2. Blair M. What Must Corporate Directors Do? Maximizing Shareholder Value Versus Creating Value Through Team Production, Center for Effective Public Management, June 2015.
3. Burton D. Building an Opportunity Economy: The State of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Heritage Foundation. Testimony before the Committee on Small Business. United States House of Representatives, 4.03.2015.
4. Caliendo M., Kritikos A. Start-Ups by the Unemployed: Characteristics, Survival and Direct Employment Effects. IZA, Discussion Paper No. 3220, December 2007. Available at: http://ftp.iza.org/dp3220.pdf (accessed 20.08.2015).
5. Can Unemployment Insurance Spur Entrepreneurial Activity? National Bureau of Economic Research. Working Paper 20717, November 2014. Available at: http://www.nber.org/papers/w20717 (accessed 20.08.2015).
6. Economics and National Security: Issues and Implications for U.S. Policy. Congressional Research Service. 2011.
7. Haltiwanger J., Hathaway I., Miranda J. Declining Business Dynamism in the U.S. High-Technology Sector. Kauffman Foundation, February 2014.
8. Hathaway I., Litan R. Declining Business Dynamism in the United States: A Look at States and Metros, Brookings Institution, May 2014.
9. Hecker D.E. High-Technology employment: a NAISC-Based Update, Monthly Labor Review (U.S. Deptement. of Labor and U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics), Vol. 128, No. 7, July 2005: 58.
10. Kesting P., Gunzel-Jensen F. SME and New Ventures Need Business Model Sophistication, Volume 58, Issue 3, May-June 2015. P. 285-293.
11. Litan R. A Startup Agenda for 2015, Brookings Institute, 22.12.2014.
12. National Security Strategy. The White House, Washington, February 2015.
13. Pethokoukis J. How Government is Killing American Entrepreneurship. American Enterprise Institute, May 2014.
14. Rajan R., Zingales L. Power in the Theory of the Firm // 113 Quarterly Journal of Economics, 387 (1998).
15. Schwab K. Business in a Changing World: Stewarding the Future // Foreign Affairs, Tuesday, 6.01.2015.
16. The Kauffman Index Startup Activity: National Trends, Kauffman Foundation, June 2015. Available at: http://www.kauffman.org/~/media/kauffman_org/research%20reports%20and%20covers/2015/05/kauffman_index_startup_activity_national_trends_2015.pdf (accessed 15.08.2015).
17. U.S. Census Bureau. Business Dynamics Statistics (BDS).
18. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Available at: http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-through-job/green-card-through-investment (accessed 20.08.2015).
No posts found