1. Bidwell B.W. History of the Military Intelligence Division. Department of Army General Staff: 1775-1941. Part I, Chapter X. University Publications of America, Inc., Frederick, Md., 1986, 625 p.
2. Gilbert James L. US Army COMSEC in World War I. Military Intelligence, 14, 1988.
3. Gilbert James L. World War I and the Origins of U.S. Military Intelligence. The Scarecrow Press, Inc., Lanham, Toronto, Plymouth, UK, 2012, 272 p.
4. Hitt P. Manual for the Solution of Military Ciphers. Fort Leavenworth, KS: Press of the Army Service Schools, 1916. 112 p.
5. Hubbard S.T. Memoirs of a Staff Officer, 1917-1919. Tuchahoe, NY: Cardinal Associates, 1959.
6. Nolan D.E. A History of Military Intelligence and AEF. A Working Draft. Chap.”Pub.Dict”.Army War College, 1921.
7. Rains Rebecca Robins. Getting the Message Through: A Branch History of the U.S. Army Signal Corps. Wash: Center of Military History. 1996. 464 p.
8. Strong K. Men of Intelligence: A Study of the Roles and Decisions of the Chiefs of Intelligence from World War I to the Present Day. New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1972. 183 p.
9. War Department, Report of the Chief Signal Officer. Wash.: GPO, 1919
No posts found