1. Air-Sea Battle. Service Collaboration to Address Anti-Access and Area-Denial Challenges. Air-Sea Battle Office. May 2013.
2. 2012 Army Strategic Planning Guidance. 19.04.2012.
3. Capstone Concept for Joint Operations: Joint Force 2020. 10.09.2012.
4. Caldwell W., and Leonard S. Field Manual 3-07, Stability Operations: Upshifting the Engine of Change//Military Review. July-August 2008.
5. Defense Budget Priorities and Choices. Fiscal Year 2014. April 2013.
6. Hagel Ch. Speech as Delivered by Secretary of Defense Ch. Hagel, Singapore, Saturday, June 01, 2013. International Institute for Strategic Studies (Shangri-La Dialogue).
7. National Defense Strategy. Washington: Department of Defense. June 2008.
8. Network-Centric Operations Case Study. The Stryker Brigade Combat Team. RAND, 2005.
9. A Network-Centric Operations Case Study: US/UK Coalition Combat Operations during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Office of Force Transformation. U.S. Department of Defense. Released: 2.03.2005.
10. Record Version Statement by the Honorable John M. Mchugh, Secretary of the Army, and General Raymond T. Odierno, Chief of Staff United States Army before the Committee on Armed Services United States Senate on the Posture of the United States Army. 23.04.2013.
11. Special Defense Department Operational Update Briefing on Operations in Northwest Iraq. U.S. Department of Defense. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs). 14.09.2005.
12. Statement by the Honorable John M. Mchugh, Secretary of the Army before the Committee on Armed Services United States Senate on the Posture of the United States Army. 31.03.2011.
13. Sustaining U.S. Global Leadership: Priorities for 21st Century Defense. January 2012.
14. Vandiver J. AFRICOM First to Test New Regional Brigade Concept//Stars and Stripes. 17.03.2012.