1. Kostyaev S.S. Lobbizm i reforma zdravookhraneniya v SShA. Posle vyborov // SShA v Kanada: ehkonomika, politika, kul'tura. 2011. № 7. S. 47-60.
2. Popov A.A. Problemy amerikanskogo zdravookhraneniya i reforma B. Obamy // SShA vKanada: ehkonomika, politika, kul'tura. 2010. № 0. S.3-20.
3. Abney Glenn. Lobbying by the Insiders: Parallels of State Agencies and Interest Groups // Public Administration Review. 1988. Vol. 48. No. 5. P. 911-917.
4. Al-Ississ M., Miller N. What Does Health Reform Mean for the Health Care Industry? Evidence from Massachusetts Special Senate Election // American Economic Journal: Economic Policy. Pittsburgh: American Economic Association. 2013. Vol. 5. No. 3. P. 1-29.
5. Baumgartner Frank, Virginia Gray and David Lowery. Federal Policy Activity and the Mobilization of State Lobbying Organizations // Political Research Quarterly. 2009. Vol. 62, No. 3. P. 552-567.
6. CEO Speeches. Newsroom. Honeywell (http://honeywell.com/News/Pages/ceo-speeches.aspx )
7. Children, Health, and Human Services. The U.S. Conference of Mayors (http://www.usmayors.org/chhs/).
8. DeShazo J. R. and Jody Freeman. Public Agencies as Lobbyists // Columbia Law Review. 2005. Vol. 105, No. 8. P. 2217-2309.
9. Dilger Robert Jay. State and Local Government Officials Perspectives on Intergovernmental Relationships in Surface Transportation Policy: 1987 and 2001. // Publius. 2002. Vol. 32. No. 1. P. 65-85.
10. Drahozal Christopher. Preserving the American Common Market: State and Local Governments in the United States Supreme Court. // Supreme Court Economic Review. 1999. Vol. 7. P. 233-283.
11. Easley Jonathan. Obamacare Enrollments Dip // The Hill. 12.03.2014.
12. Federal Action Priorities. National League of Cities. (http://www.nlc.org/influence-federal-policy/advocacy/federal-advocacy-priorities).
13. Flanagan, Richard. Roosevelt, Mayors and the New Deal Regime: The Origins of Intergovernmental Lobbying and Administration. // Polity. 1999. Vol. 31. No. 3. P. 415-450.
14. Fletcher Michael. State Budgets are on the Mend // The Washington Post. 13.06.2013.
15. Gray Virginia and David Lowery. The Institutionalization of State Communities of Organized Interests. // Political Research Quarterly. Vol. 54. No. 2. 2001. P. 265-284.
16. Haider Donald. When Governments Come to Washington. New York: Free Press, 1974.
17. Hays Allen. Intergovernmental Lobbying: Toward an Understanding of Issue Priorities. // The Western Political Quarterly. 1991. Vol. 44. No. 4. P. 1081-1098.
18. Healthcare. A Federal Government Website Managed by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (https://www.healthcare.gov).
19. Health. Federal Relations. National Governors Associations (http://www.nga.org/cms/home/federal-relations/nga-policy-positions/page-hhs-policies/col2-content/main-content-list/health.html).
20. Health Insurance Marketplace: January Enrollment Report for the Period: 1.10. 2013 - 28.12.2013. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. 01.13.2014. P. 29.
21. Hoyt William and Eugenia Froedge Toma. Lobbying Expenditures and Government Output: The NEA and Public Education. // Southern Economic Journal. 1993. Vol. 60. No. 2. P. 405-417.
22. Hunter Kenneth. Analysis of the Effect of Lobbying Efforts and Demand-side Economic Development Policies on State Economic Health // Public Administration Quarterly. 2001. Vol. 25. No. 1. P. 49-78.
23. Issues. Club for Growth (http://www.clubforgrowth.org/issues/).
24. Kornaki S. The Dan Quayle Dilemma // Salon. 15.09.2013.
25. Legislative Priorities. National Association of Counties (http://www.naco.org/legislation/Pages/fact-sheets-and-priorities.aspx).
26. Leech Beth L., Frank R. Baumgartner, Timothy M. La Pira and Nicholas A. Semanko. Drawing Lobbyists to Washington: Government Activity and the Demand for Advocacy // Political Research Quarterly. 2005. Vol. 58. No. 1. P. 19-30.
27. Levine Charles and James Thurber. Reagan and the Intergovernmental Lobby: Iron Triangles, Cozy Subsystems and Political Conflict // Interest Group Politics. 2nd ed. / Ed. by Allan Cigler and Burdett Loomis. Washington, D.C.: Congressional Quarterly Press. P. 202-220.
28. Marbach Joseph and J. Wesley Leckrone. Intergovernmental Lobbying for the Passage of TEA-21. // Publius. 2002. Vol. 32. No. 1. P. 45-64.
29. NAW News. National Association of Whole-sale Distributors (http://www.naw.org/nawnews/nindex.php ).
30. Palazzolo Daniel and Fiona R. McCarthy. State and Local Government Organizations and the Formation of the Help America Vote Act. // Publius. 2005. Vol. 35. No. 4. P. 515-535.
31. Pelissero John and Robert E. England. State and Local Governments' Washington "Reps": Lobbying Strategies and President Reagan's New Federalism. // State & Local Government Review. 1987. Vol. 19. No. 2. P. 68-72.
32. Policies for the Jurisdiction of the Health and Human Services Committee. NCSL Policy Directives and Resolutions (http://www.ncsl.org/ncsl-in-dc/task-forces/policies-health-and-human-services.aspx ).
33. Policy Agenda. National Retail Federation (https://nrf.com/advocacy/policy-agenda).
34. Poverty Guidelines. U.S. Department of Health, and Human Services (http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/14poverty.cfm).
35. Preston Mark. Let the Parties Begin. Locals Attend Conventions to Influence Agendas // American City & Country. 1.08.2004. P. 26.
36. Press Releases. U.S. Representative Randy Neugebauer (http://randy.house.gov/press-releases ).
37. Reed B.J. The Changing Role of Local Advocacy in National Politics // Journal of Urban Affairs. Vol. 5. P. 287-298.
38. Recent Speeches. Richard Shelby, United States Senator from Alabama (http://www.shelby.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/speeches).
39. Sheely Amanda. Second-Order Devolution and Administrative Exclusion in the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program // The Policy Studies Journal. 2013. Vol. 41. No. 1. P. 54-69.
40. Speech Material. National Federation of Independent Businesses. (http://www.411sbfacts.com/aboutnfib.html).
41. Speeches and Presentations. Communications. National Association of Manufacturers (http://www.nam.org/Communications/Speeches-and-Presentations/Speeches-and-Presentations.aspx).
42. Timeline. The Latest Media from the U.S. Chamber. U.S. Chamber of Commerce (https://www.uschamber.com/media/press-release).
43. Wilson Reid. Local Governments Cutting Hours over Obamacare Costs // The Washington Post. 23.08.2013.
44. White House. Office of the Press Secretary. Affordable Care Act by the Numbers. 17.04.2014.
No posts found