1. Economic Report of the President 2010.
2. Economic Report of the President 2014. P. 419.
3. "Is banking a declining industry? A historical perspective". George G. Kaufman and Larry R. Mote; Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. May/June, 1994. Tsit. po: Masterstvo. Finansy. M.: Olimp-Biznes, 1998. S. 445.
4. Is Putin Quietly Dumping Russia's US Treasuries? // Casey Daily Dispatch. 28.03.2014 (www.caseyresearch.com).
5. Russia Has Little Leverage over US Treasury Market // Moneymorning.Com 21.03.2014 (http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/Russia-leverage-Treasury-market/2014/03/20/id/560709/).
6. Statement by Ben S. Bernanke, Chairman, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, before the Joint Economic Committee U.S. Congress. 22.05.2013.
7. Vice Chairman Donald L. Kohn. The Federal Reserve's Policy Actions during the Financial Crisis and Lessons for the Future. Speech At the Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. 13.05.2010.; Flow of Fund Accounts of the United States. 5.06.2014. P. 96. Table L209.
No posts found