1. Batyuk V.I. Voennaya politika SShA v Aziatsko-Tikhookeanskom regione pri administratsii B. Obamy//Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 25. 2012/Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya i mirovaya politika. № 3. S. 29-48. .
2. Varshavskij A.E., Makarova Yu.A. Analiz osobennostej finansirovaniya sfery NIOKR oboronno-promyshlennogo kompleksa na ehtapakh rosta i snizheniya voennykh raskhodov//Natsional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost'. 2014. №18. S.2-16. .
3. Karter Eh.B., Perri U. Dzh. Preventivnaya oborona: Novaya strategiya bezopasnosti SShA /Ros. akad. nauk. In-t problem mezhdunarodnoj bezopasnosti. M.: Nauka, 2003. .
4. Kashin V.B. Na puti k global'noj voennoj derzhave: ehvolyutsiya voennoj politiki KNR v 1949-2014 gg.//Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 25: Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya i mirovaya politika. 2013. №4. S.106-129. .
5. Kokoshin A.A. Revolyutsiya v voennom dele i problemy sozdaniya sovremennykh vooruzhyonnykh sil Rossii//Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 25. Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya i mirovaya politika. 2009. № 1. S. 46-62. .
6. Korsakov G.B. O voennykh innovatsiyakh i strategicheskikh kontseptsiyakh v SShA//SShA v Kanada: ehkonomika, politika, kul'tura. 2013. № 1. S. 71-88. .
7. Krepinevich Eh. Strategiya v ehpokhu zhyostkoj ehkonomii//Rossiya v global'noj politike. 2013. № 2. S. 60-71..
8. Faramazyan R.A. Voennyj byudzhet SShA//Mirovaya ehkonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya. 2013. №6. S.47-56. .
9. Belasco A. Defense Spending and the Budget Control Act Limits. Congressional Research Service Report # R44039. 22.07.2015. Available to: https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/R44039.pdf.
10. Bertuca T. Pentagon's Long Range Research and Development Plan RFI Extended//Inside the Pentagon. 15.01.2015.
11. Brimley S., Fitzgerald B., Sayler K. Game Changers. Disruptive Technology and U.S. Defense Strategy//Center for a New American Security. September 2013. Available to: http://www.cnas.org/files/documents/publications/CNAS_Gamechangers_BrimleyFitzGeraldSayler_0.pdf.
12. Budget Control Act (BCA). Pub. L. 112-25, S. 365, 125 Stat. 240, enacted 02.08.2011. Available to: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-112publ25/html/PLAW-112publ25.htm.
13. Carter A.B., White J.P. Keeping the Edge: Managing Defense for the Future. Cambridge, Mass, MIT Press, 2000. 352 p.
14. Colby E. Nuclear Weapons in the Third Offset Strategy: Avoiding a Nuclear Blind Spot in the Pentagon's New Initiative//Center for a New American Security, February 2015. Available to: http://www.cnas.org/sites/default/files/publications-pdf/Nuclear%20Weapons%20in%20the%203rd%20Offset%20Strategy.pdf.
15. Directed Energy Missile Defense in Space: A Background Paper. Washington, D. C.: U.S. Congress, Office of Technology Assessment. OTA-BP-ISC-26. April 1984. Available to: https://www.princeton.edu/~ota/disk3/1984/8410/8410.pdf.
16. Dombrowski P. Policy Report America's Third Offset Strategy New Military Technologies and Implications for the Asia Pacific. Policy Report, June 2015. Available to: http://www.rsis.edu.sg/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/PR150608_Americas-Third-Offset-Strategy.pdf.
17. Draft Summary Report of the Long-Range Research and Development Planning Program, Jointly Sponsored by Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and Defense Nuclear Agency. Prepared by D.A. Paolucci. 7.02.1975. Available to: http://albertwohlstetter.com/writings/19750207-PaolucciEtAl-Draft-LRRDPP.pdf.
18. Drell Lecture: "Rewiring the Pentagon: Charting a New Path on Innovation and Cybersecurity" (Stanford University) As Delivered by Secretary of Defense Ash Carter, Palo Alto, CA, 23.04.2015. Available to: http://www.defense.gov/Speeches/Speech.aspx?SpeechID=1935.
19. FitzGerald B. Technology Strategy Then and Now -The Long Range Research and Development Planning Program. 21.10.2014. Available to: http://warontherocks.com/2014/10/technology-strategy-then-and-now-the-long-range-research-and-development-planning-program/.
20. Gouré D. The Pentagon's New Offset Strategy Faces Major Hurdles. 9.04.2015. Available to: http://lexingtoninstitute.org/the-pentagons-new-offset-strategy-faces-major-hurdles/#sthash.VtOv5QhK.ftY6CK6T.dpuf.
21. Locks B. Bad Guys Know What Works: Asymmetric Warfare and the Third Offset//War on the Rocks, 23.06.2015. Available to: http://warontherocks.com/2015/06/bad-guys-know-what-works-asymmetric-warfare-and-the-third-offset/2/.
22. Markoff J. Pentagon Shops in Silicon Valley for Game Changers//The New York Times. 27.02.2015. Available to: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/science/pentagon-looking-for-edge-in-the-future-checks-in-with-silicon-valley.html?_r=0.
23. Martinage R. Toward a New Offset Strategy: Exploiting U.S. Long-Term Advantages to Restore U.S. Global Power Projection Capability//Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments. 27.10.2014. Available to: http://csbaonline.org/publications/2014/10/toward-a-new-offset-strategy-exploiting-u-s-long-term-advantages-to-restore-u-s-global-power-projection-capability/.
24. Mayer M. et al. (eds.), The Global Politics of Science and Technology. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2014. 302 p.
25. McCain J. How to Get Silicon Valley to Help the Pentagon//War on the Rocks. 10.06.2015. Available to: http://www.wired.com/2015/06/sen-mccain-get-silicon-valley-help-pentagon/.
26. McLeary P. DoD Wargaming Push To Study Tech Capabilities.//DefenseNews.com. 28.02.2015. Available to: http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/policy-budget/policy/2015/02/28/pentagon-war-game-dii-work-welby-lrrdpp-technology/24120331/.
27. The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016. Conference Report to Accompany H.R. 1735. 114th Congress. 1st Session. Available to: docs.house.gov/billthisweek/20150928/CRPT-114HRRPT270.pdf.
28. The National Military Strategy of the United States of America 2015. The United States Military's Contribution To National Security. June 2015. Available to: http://www.jcs.mil/Portals/36/Documents/Publications/2015_National_Military_Strategy.pdf.
29. The National Security Strategy of the United States of America. February 2015. Available to: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/2015_national_security_strategy.pdf.
30. Newmyer J. The Revolution in Military Affairs with Chinese Characteristics//Journal of Strategic Studies. 2010. Vol.33. №4. P. 483-504.
31. Noetic Group. Project Nextech. Available to: http://noeticgroup.com/case-studies/project-nextech/.
32. Perry W.J. Desert Storm and Deterrence//Foreign Affairs. 1991. Vol. 70. № 4. P. 66-82.
33. Reagan National Defense Forum Keynote. As Delivered by Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, Simi Valley, CA, Saturday, 15.11.2014. Available to: http://www.defense.gov/Speeches/Speech.aspx?SpeechID=1903.
34. Rosen S.P. The Impact of the Office of Net Assessment on the American Military in the Matter of the Revolution in Military Affairs//Journal of Strategic Studies. 2010. Vol. 33. №4. P. 469-482.
35. Speech by Deputy Secretary of Defense Bob Work at the National Defense University. 5.08.2014. Available to: http://www.defense.gov/speeches/speech.aspx?speechid=1873.
36. U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense. Wargaming and Innovation. Memorandum. 9,02.2015. Available to: (https://paxsims.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/osd-memowargaming-innovationdepsecdefworkfeb15.pdf).
37. U.S. Secretary of Defense. The Defense Innovation Initiative. Memorandum. 15.11.2014. Available to: http://www.defense.gov/pubs/OSD013411-14.pdf.
38. U.S. Secretary of Defense. Sustaining U.S. Global Leadership: Priorities for 21st Century Defense. January 2012. Available to: http://www.defense.gov/news/Defense_Strategic_Guidance.pdf.
39. U.S. Secretary of the Navy. Wargaming. Memorandum for Chief of Naval Operations and Commandant of the Marine Corps. 05.05.2015. Available to: http://www.secnav.navy.mil/innovation/Documents/2015/05/WargamingMemo.pdf.
40. U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics. Implementation Directive for Better Buying Power 3.0 -Achieving Dominant Capabilities through Technical Excellence and Innovation. 09.04.2015. Available to: http://www.acq.osd.mil/fo/docs/betterBuyingPower3.0(9Apr15).pdf.
41. Washington Headquarters Services. Long Range Research and Development Plan (LRRDP) Request for Information. December 2014. Available to: http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/offsetrfi1203.pdf.
42. Weiss Ch. Science, Technology and International Relations//Technology in Society. 2005. №27. P. 295-313.
43. Witness Statement of Hon. Frank Kendall, Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology & Logistics, Mr. Alan Shaffer, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Research And Engineering, Dr. Arati Prabhakar, Director, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Testimony Before the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Defense. 22.04.2015. Available to: http://www.appropriations.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/042215%20DoD%20Innovation%20and%20Research%20-%20Joint%20Testimony%20-%20SAC-D.pdf.