1. American Household Credit Card Debt Statistics through, 2012 (http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-card-data/average-credit-card-debt-household/).
2. Crescenzi Tony. Beyond the Keynesian Endpoint: Crushed by Credit and Deceived by Debt - How to Revive the Global Economy. Pearson Education, New Jersey, 2012.
3. Economic Report of the President. Washington, D.C., February, 2013.
4. Economic Indicators. Prepared for the Joint Economic Committee (113th Congress, 1st Session) by the Council of Economic Advisers. Washington, D.C., 2013.
5. Finance & Development. September. 2012.
6. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: 100 Years of Dealing with Public Debt Overhangs // World Economic Outlook. Ch. 3. Washington, IMF, October 2012.
7. Hall Robert E. Fiscal Stability of High-Debt Nations under Volatile Economic Conditions. NBER Working Paper. Cambridge, February 2013.
8. Hodges Michael W. The Grandfather Economic Report (http://www.grandfather-economic-report.com/debt-nat-a.htm).
9. Johnson Robert A. The economic of Courage // OECD Observer. 2013. No. 294. Q 1.
10. Kehoe T.J., Ruhl K.J., Steinberg J.B. Global Imbalances and Structural change in the United States. NBER Working paper. Cambridge, August 2013.
11. Lin Justin Yifu. The Quest for Prosperity. How Developing Economies Can Take off. Princeton University Press, 2012.
12. Martin Jill. U.S. Student Loans: The Trillion Dollar Debt Trap (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20663550).
13. Public Sector Debt Statistics. Guide for Compilers and Users. Washington, D.C., IMF, 2011.
14. Phillips Matt. The Long Story of U.S. Debt, from 1790 to 2011, in 1 Little Chart // The Atlantic. 2012. No. 11.
15. Reinhart Carmen M. This Time is Different Chartbook: Country Histories on Debt, Default and Financial Crises. NBER Working Paper. Cambridge, March 2010.
16. Reinhart Carmen M., Reinhart Vinceat R., Rogoff Kenneth S. Debt Overhangs: Past and Present. NBER Working Paper. Cambridge, April 2012.
17. Student Loan Debt Statistics - American Student Assistance (http://www.asa.org/policy/resources/stats/).
18. Statistical Abstract of the United States 2012.
19. Stepley M.J. The Times Square Debt Clock // Time. October 14, 2008.
20. Tomtz Michael, Wright Mark L. Empirical Research on Sovereign Debt and Default. NBER Working Paper. Cambridge, February 2013.
21. U.S. National Debt Clock (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/).
22. Wehinger Jert. Banking, Ethics and Good Principles // OECD Observer. 2013. No. 294. Q1.
No posts found