1. Bzhezinskij Zb. Eschyo odin shans: tri prezidenta i krizis amerikanskoj sverkhderzhavy. M.: Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya, 2010. S. 177.
2. Kissindzher G. O Kitae. M.: Astrel', 2013. S. 572-573.
3. Primakov E. Mir bez Rossii. K chemu vedyot politicheskaya blizorukost'. M.: Rossijskaya gazeta, 2009. S. 24.
4. Annual Report to Congress on Military and Security Developments Involving the People’s Republic of China 2013. Office of the Secretary of Defense 2013. P. 36.
5. Annual Threat Assessment of the Director of National Intelligence for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence 5 February 2008 J. Michael McConnell, Director of National Intelligence (http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/080205/mcconnell.pdf).
6. Annual Threat Assessment of the Intelligence Community for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Dennis C. Blair, Director of National Intelligence. 12.02.2009 (http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/090212/blair.pdf).
7. Annual Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Community for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Dennis C. Blair, Director of National Intelligence. 2.02.2010 (http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/100202/blair.pdf).
8. APT1 (Advanced Persistent Threat 1) Exposing One of China’s Cyber Espionage Units. Mandiant. Report. August 2013 (www.mandiant.com).
9. Attorney General Janet Reno Cybercrime Summit: A Law Enforcement/Information Technology Industry Dialogue on Prevention, Detection, Investigation and Cooperation. Stanford University Law School, California. 5.04.2000.
10. China's New Domain Names: Lost in Translation. 28.02.2006. Rebecca MacKinnon CircleID (http://www.circleid.com/posts/chinas_new_domain_names_lost_in_translation/).
11. Help Wanted: The Role of Foreign Workers in the Innovation Economy. New American Economy, Information Technology Industry Council and U.S. Chamber of Commerce. November 2012.
12. Isaacson W. Steve Jobs. Simon and Schuster, 2011.
13. Lisbon Summit Declaration, issued by the Heads of State and Government participating in the meeting of the North Atlantic Council. Lisbon. 20.11.2010.
14. Nakashima E. Confidential Report Lists U.S. Weapons System Designs Compromised by Chinese Cyberspies // The Washington Post. 29.05.2013.
15. Nakashima E. Google to Enlist NSA to Help It Ward off Cyberattacks // The Washington Post. 4.02.2010 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/03/AR2010020304057_pf.html).
16. Occupying the Information High Ground: Chinese Capabilities for Computer Network Operations and Cyber Espionage Prepared for the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission by Northrop Grumman Corp. Bryan Krekel, Patton Adams, George Bakos. 7.04.2012. P. 14.
17. Panetta: Regional Defense, Cyber Highlight AUSMIN Talks by Cheryl Pellerin American Forces Press Service (http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=65337).
18. Remarks by President Obama and President Xi Jinping of the People's Republic of China after Bilateral Meeting Sunnylands Retreat Rancho Mirage. California 8.06.2013 (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/06/08/remarks-president-obama-and-president-xi-jinping-peoples-republic-china-).
19. Remarks by Tom Donilon, National Security Advisor to the President: The United States and the Asia-Pacific in 2013. The Asia Society. New York, New York. 11.03.2013 (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/03/11/remarks-tom-donilon-national-security-advisory-president-united-states-a).
20. Remarks on Internet Freedom; Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. The Newseum. Washington, DC. 21.01.2010 (http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/135878.pdf).
21. Robert S. Mueller, III Director Federal Bureau of Investigation before the Select Committee on Intelligence of the United States Senate. 11.01.2007 (http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/070111/mueller.pdf).
22. Statement for the Record on the Worldwide Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence Community for the Senate Select Committee in Intelligence. James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence. 19.02.2011 (http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/110216/dni.pdf).
23. Statement for the Record Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Community Senate Select Committee on Intelligence James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence. 12.03.2013 (http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/130312/clapper.pdf). 23
24. Strategic Concept for the Defence and Security of the Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation adopted by Heads of State and Government. Lisbon. 19.11.2010.
25. Tallinn Manual on the International Law Applicable to Cyber Warfare / Prepared by the International Group of Experts at the Invitation of the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence. General Editor Michael N. Schmitt. Cambridge University Press, 2013. P. 25.
26. Tell Google not to Enter into Agreement with NSA (http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security-technology-and-liberty/tell-google-not-enter-agreement-nsa).
27. Unclassified Statement for the Record on the Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Community for the Senate Select Committee in Intelligence. James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence. 31.01.2012 (http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/120131/clapper.pdf).
No posts found