1. Alternative Net Capital Requirements for Broker-Dealers That Are Part of Consolidated Supervised Entities // Federal Register. 2004. Vol. 69. No. 118 (http://www.sec.gov/rules/final/34-49830.pdf).
2. An Assessment of the Long-term Economic Impact of Stronger Capital and Liquidity Requirements. Basel Committee. August 2010 (http://www.bis.org/publ/bcbs173.pdf).
3. Credit Rating Agency Reform Act of 2006. 15 U.S.C. (http://www.sec.gov/divisions/marketreg/ratingagency/cra-reform-act-2006.pdf).
4. Eleven Agencies’ Estimates of Resources for Implementing Regulatory Reform. Testimony before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, Committee on Financial Services, House of Representatives. Government Accountability Office. July 2011 (http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11808t.pdf).
5. Interim Report on the Cumulative Impact on the Global Economy of Proposed Changes in the Banking regulatory Framework. Institute of International Finance. June 2010.
6. Levine R. An Autopsy of the U.S. Financial System: Accident, Suicide, or Murder? // Journal of Financial Economic Policy. 2010. Vol. 2. No. 3. P. 196-213 (http://www.econ.brown.edu/fac/Ross_Levine/other files/Autopsy-4-13.pdf).
7. Markham J. A Financial History of the United States. From J.P. Morgan to the Institutional Investor (1900-1970). Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe. 2002. Vol. 2. 412 p.
8. Over-The-Counter Derivatives Markets and the Commodity Exchange Act. Report of the President’s Group on Financial Markets. November 1999 (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/fin-mkts/documents/otcact.pdf).
9. Summary of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Enacted into Law on July 21, 2010. Davis Polk & Wardwell. 2010 (http://www.davispolk.com/files/publication/7084f9fe-6580-413b-b870-b7c025ed2ecf/presentation/publicationattachment/1d4495c7-0be0-4e9a-ba77-f786fb90464a/070910_financial_reform_summary.pdf).
10. The Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010. 12 U.S.C. (http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ203/pdf/PLAW-111publ203.pdf).
No posts found