1. Kanada - SShA: ehkonomicheskie i politicheskie otnosheniya / Otv. red. S.F. Molochkov, V.B. Povolotskij. M.: Nauka, 1983. 304 s.
2. Lavrovskaya T.V. Severoamerikanskaya integratsiya: ehkonomicheskie i politicheskie aspekty. M.: Nauka, 1987. 272 s.
3. Trenin Dm. Integratsiya i identichnost'. Rossiya kak «novyj Zapad». M.: Bakkara-print, 2006. 403 s.
4. Albert M. Capitalisme Contre Capitalisme. Paris: Editions du Seuil, 1991. 237 p.
5. Atkinson M., Coleman W. The State, Business and Industrial Change in Canada. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1989. 237 p.
6. Blank S., Golub S., Stanley G. Mapping the New North American Reality. Conclusion. IRPP Working Paper Series No. 2004-09q.
7. Coleman W. Globalization, Regionalization and Democracy // Globalization in the Twenty-First Century. Convergence or Divergence? / Ed. by A. Hulsemeyer. (International Political Economy Series). Basingstoke and N.Y.: Palgrave Macmillan, 2003.
8. Duina F. The Social Construction of Free Trade: The European Union, NAFTA, and MERCOSUR. Princeton and Oxford: Princeton University Press, 2006. 249 p.
9. Dymond B., Hart M. Trade Policy at the Crossroads // Policy Options. February 2004.
10. Haddow R., Klassån T. Partisanship, Globalization, and Canadian Labour Market Policy. Four Provinces in Comparative Perspective. Toronto, Buffalo, London: University of Toronto Press. 2006. 390 p.
11. Holmes J. Life with Uncle: The Canadian-American Relationship. Toronto, Buffalo, London: University of Toronto Press. 1981. 144 ð.
12. Holmes J. The Concept of North America // Canada and the United States: Transnational and Transgovernmental Relations / Ed. by A. Fox, A. Hero, J. Nye. N.Y.: Columbia University Press, 1976. 443 p.
13. Mason D. N. Canada Alert. Trade and Security in North America. The Importance of Big Ideas. CSIS. Hemispere Focus. Vol. XII. Issue 9 (July 2, 2004).
14. McMahon F. The Problem with Sovereignty // The Fraser Forum. March 2005.
15. Mexico: Canada's Other NAFTA Partner. In 3 Vols. Report of the Standing Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs. Vol. 3. Ottawa, March 2004.
16. Meyers D.W., O'Neil K. Immigration: Mapping the New North American Reality. IRPP Working Papers Series No. 2004-09i.
17. Mintz J.M. Canada Wants In, Too: A Blueprint to End Western Alienation and Restore Canada's Global Stature. Prepared for the Canadian Club of Calgary, 13.01.2004.
18. Morrison M. Cross-Border Economies and Their Institutional Linkages. An Effective Strategy to Build Consensus on a Border Policy that Enhances a Shared USCanadian Competitive Advantage // Blueprint for Canada-US Engagement under a New Administration. Conference Papers. Carleton University, Canada-US Project, December 2008 (www.carleton.ca/ctpl/conferences/ConferencePapers.htm).
19. New Frontiers. Building a 21st Century Canada-United States Partnership in North America. A Discussion Paper of the Canadian Council of Chief Executives. April 2004.
20. Notes for an Address by the Hon. Lloyd Axworthy to the Canadian Institute of International Affairs 1998 Foreign Policy Conference. Ottawa: Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade. 16.10.1998.
21. Notes for and Address by the Hon. Bill Graham, Minister of Foreign Affairs, at the Kroeger Leadership Forum. Ottawa, DFAIT Statement. 10.02.2004.
22. Pastor R. North America's Second Decade // Foreign Affairs, Jan/Feb. 2004.
23. Soskice D. Divergent Production Regimes: Coordinated and Uncoordinated Market Economies in the 1980s and 1990s // Continuity and Change in Contemporary Capitalism / Ed. by H. Kitschelt et al. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1999. 527 p.
24. Varieties of Capitalism / Ed. by P. Hall and D. Soskice. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2001. 560 p.
25. Welsh J.M. North American Citizenship: Possibilities and Limits // The Art of the State II. Thinking North America. Montreal. IRPP, 2005. No. 7.
26. Whitaker R. The Flight from Politics // Inroads. 2002. No. 11.
27. Wilkinson B.W. Regional Trading Blocs: Fortress Europe Versus Fortress North America // The New Era of Global Competition. State Policy and Market Power / Ed. by D. Drache and M.S. Gertler. Montreal & Kingston, London, Buffalo: McGill-Queen's University Press, 1993. 450 ð.
28. World Development Indicators. The World Bank. Wash., D.C. (http://data.worldbank.org).
No posts found