1. Bain R. and Parris J., 1973. Convention Decisions and Voting Records. Washington: Brookings Institution, x + 470 p.
2. (5) DeRentis H. Is Bernie Sanders Now Unstoppable? The National Interest, February 18, 2020. Available at: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/bernie-sanders-now-unstoppable-124541
3. 2020 Democratic Presidential Preference Primary Election Night Reporting: Unofficial Results. SCVotes.org. March 2, 2020. Available at: https://www.enr-scvotes.org/SC/100517/Web02-state.241406/#/ (accessed 4.03.2020).
4. Aleem Z. Rep. Jim Clyburn’s endorsement gave Biden some serious momentum in South Carolina. The majority of voters said the endorsement was an important factor in their decision. Vox, March 1, 2020. Available at: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/1/21159961/south-carolina-primary-biden-win-clyburn (accessed 4.03.2020).
5. Bacon P. Why Buttigieg Dropped Out. FiveThirtyEight, March 1, 2020. Available at: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-buttigieg-dropped-out/ (accessed 4.03.2020). Isenstadt A.
6. Brookings. Hais M. and Winograd M. The future is female: How the growing Isenstadt A. political power of women will remake American politics. February 19, 2020. Available at: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/02/19/the-future-is-female-how-the-growing-political-power-of-women-will-remake-american-politics (accessed 4.03.2020).
7. DeRentis H. Is Bernie Sanders Now Unstoppable? The National Interest, February 18, 2020. Available at: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/bernie-sanders-now-unstoppable-124541 (accesed 4.03.2020).
8. Iowacaucuses. Caucuses History. Available at: https://data.desmoinesregister.com/iowa-caucus/history/#2016/gop (accessed 1.03.2020).
9. Isenstadt A. Trump drives massive turnout in primaries despite token opposition. His campaign is fine-tuning its get-out-the-vote machine months ahead of the general election — a daunting challenge for Democrats. Politico, 02.16.20. Available at: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/16/trump-campaign-voter-turnout-115338 (1.03.2020).
10. Jones J. Trump Job Approval at Personal Best 49%. February 4, 2020. Available at: https://news.gallup.com/poll/284156/trump-job-approval-personal-best.aspx/ (accessed 1.03.2020).
11. Grim R. The Unfiltered Thoughts of Voters Who’ve Switched Candidates. The Intersept, February 2, 2020. Available at: https://theintercept.com/2020/02/02/voters-switched-candidates/ (accessed 1.03.2020).
12. Kondikln K. The Iowa Chaos: A Preview of July? Muddled, delayed, and confusing result could end up contributing to more of the same down the road. Sabato’s Crystal Ball, February 6, 2020. Available at: http://centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/the-iowa-chaos-a-preview-of-july (accessed 1.03.2020).
13. Krantz L. South Carolina is supposed to be Joe Biden’s firewall. How’s that going these days? The Boston Globe, February 21, 2020. Available at: https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/02/21/nation/south-carolina-is-supposed-be-joe-bidens-firewall-hows-that-going-these-days/
14. Levy P. Trump’s Greatest Trick Was Convincing Voters That Women Can’t Win Elections. How we became a nation of amateur sexism handicappers. Mother Jones January 29, 2020. Available at: https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/01/elizabeth-warren-amy-klobuchar-electability/
15. Manchester J. and Parnes A. Buttigieg set to endorse Biden. The Hill, 03/02/20. Available at: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/485510-buttigieg-set-to-endorse-biden.
16. Manchester J. and Won S. Establishment Democrats rallying behind Biden. The Hill. 03.02.20. Available at: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/485612-establishment-dems-rallying-behind-biden.
17. Marcus D. Trump’s New Hampshire Turnout Number Is Simply Astounding. Federalist, February 12, 2020. Available at: https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/12/trumps-new-hampshire-turnout-number-is-simply-astounding
18. Medina J. & Herndon A. How Bernie Sanders Dominated in Nevada. The New York Times, February 23, 2020. Available at: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/02/23/how_bernie_sanders_dominated_in_nevada_502375.html.
19. Parker B. & Brady D. Assessing the Prospects for a Brokered Convention. RealClear Politics, February 13, 2020. Available at: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/02/13/assessing_the_prospects_for_a_brokered_convention_142386.html.
20. Real Clear Politics. Polls. Election 2020 — Democratic Delegate Count. Available at: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/democratic_delegate_count.html.
21. RealClearPolitics. Polls. South Carolina Democratic Presidential Primary. February 29, 2020. Available at: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/sc/south_carolina_democratic_presidential_primary-6824.html.
22. Real Clear Politics. Polls. 2020 Democratic Popular Vote. Available at: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/democratic_vote_count.html.
23. Saad L. Democrats Thinking Strategically About 2020 Nominee Choice. November 19, 2019. Available at: https://news.gallup.com/poll/268448/democrats-thinking-strategically-2020-nominee-choice.aspx (accessed 1.03.2020).
24. Schneider E. Klobuchar to drop out of 2020 campaign, endorse Biden. Politico, 03.02.20. Available at: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/02/klobuchar-to-drop-out-of-2020-campaign-endorse-biden-118823.
25. Timm J. and Egan P. South Carolina exit polls: Black and moderate voters fuel Biden to victory. NBS News. March 1, 2020. Available at: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/south-carolina-exit-polls-more-black-moderate-voters-turn-out-n1146046.
26. Democratic delegate rules, 2020. Democratic pledged delegates over time by primary election date, 2020. Ballotpedia. Available at: https://ballotpedia.org/Democratic_delegate_rules (accessed 3.02.2020).
27. Iowa Democratic Party. IDP Caucus 2020 Results. 100% reporting (1765 of 1765 precincts). Available at: https://results.thecaucuses.org/ (accessed 3.02.2020).
No posts found