1. Government of Canada. Canadian Heritage: Creative Canada Policy Framework. Available at: https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/campaigns/creative-canada/framework.html (accessed 11.11.2019).
2. Government of Canada. Government of Canada launches review of Telecommunications and Broadcasting Acts. News release. June 05 2018. Available at: https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/news/2018/06/government-of-canada-launches-review-of-telecommunications-and-broadcasting-acts.html (accessed 17.12.2019).
3. 2017 Canadian federal budget. Chapter 1. Skills, Innovation and Middle Class Jobs. Part 3. Canada's Innovation Economy: Clean Technology, Digital Industries and Agri-Food. Canada's Digital Future. Canadian Digital Services. Available at: https://www.budget.gc.ca/2017/docs/plan/chap-01-en.html#Toc477707371 (accessed 21.01.2020).
4. Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission. Available at: https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/acrtc/acrtc.htm (accessed 23.01.2020)
5. Statistics Canada. Information and Communications technology. Television and Radio industries. Available at: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=2210000501 (accessed 24.01.2020).
6. Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission. Harnessing Change: The Future of Programming Distribution in Canada Available at: https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/publications/s15/ (accessed 17.12.2019).
7. Government of Canada. Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. Terms of reference. Available at: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/110.nsf/eng/00001.html (accessed 23.12.2019).
8. Government of Canada. Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. Review of the Canadian Communications Legislative Framework: Responding to the New Environment: A Call for Comments Available at: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/110.nsf/eng/00003.html (accessed 25.12.2019).
9. Government of Canada. Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. What We Heard Report. Available at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/110.nsf/eng/00011.html (accessed 14.01.2020).
10. Government of Canada. Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. Canada's Communications Future: Time to Act. Available at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/110.nsf/eng/00012.html (accessed 27.01.2020).
11. Amanda Conelly. Netflix, other streaming services should be forced to create Cancon, pay digital tax: panel. Global News. Canada. Jan.29, 2020. Available at: https://globalnews.ca/news/6477105/broadcasting-review-panel-net-neutrality-netflix-tax/ (accessed 01.04.2020).
12. Eli Glasner. Independent panel report calls for more Canadian streaming content and ad-free CBC. CBC News. Posted: Jan 29, 2020. Available at: https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/broadcasting-telecommunications-report-netflix-cbc-1.5443478 (accessed 07.04.2020).
13. Katie Jordan, Mark Buell. The Internet Way of Networking and Canada's Broad-casting and Telecommunications Legislative Review. Internet Society. February 18, 2020. Available at: https://www.internetsociety.org/resources/doc/2020/the-internet-way-of-networking-and-canadas-broadcasting-and-telecommunications-legislative-review/ (accessed 31.03.2020).
14. Rachel Emmanuel. Telecommunications review calls for big changes to CRTC, CBC. Digital news service IPolitics. Jan 29, 2020. Available at: https://ipolitics.ca/2020/01/31/telecommunications-review-includes-extreme-recommendations-warns-expert/ (accessed 15.04.2020).
15. Michael Geist. The CRTC says internet regulation is "inevitable", but is it sensible? The Globe and Mail. Jan. 27, 2020. Available at: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/commentary/article-the-crtc-says-internet-regulation-is-inevitable-but-is-it-sensible/ (accessed 17.04.2020).
16. Marc Raboy. The media panel's report deserves a full airing. The Star. Feb. 18, 2020. Available at: https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2020/02/18/the-media-panels-report-deserves-a-full-airing.html (accessed 23.03.2020).
17. Schukina T.A. 2018. Aktual'nye aspekty kul'turnoj politiki v Kanade. SShA & Kanada: ehkonomika, politika, kul'tura. № 10. S. 113-126. DOI: 10.31857/S032120680001079-0
No posts found