1. Financing Overseas Development: The Administration’s Proposal. Hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs House of Representatives. 115 Congress. Second Session. April, 2018. 51 p.
2. Murphy P., McAuley M. The U.S. BUILD Act: A new chapter in international development finance? Lexology, September 20, 2018. Available at: https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=32a4148e-3daf-43ed-8d5f-61594d221d82 (accessed 25.04.2020).
3. Odusola A. Investing in Africa is sound business and a sustainable corporate strategy. AfricaRenewal. Available at: https://www.un.org/africarenewal/web-features/investing-africa-sound-business-and-sustainable-corporate-strategy (accessed 25.05.2020).
4. UNCTAD. World Investment Report 2019: Special Economic Zones. 221p.
5. These will be the fastest growing economies in the world over the next decade. Businesstech. May 4, 2018. Available at: https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/242635/these-will-be-the-fastest-growing-economies-in-the-world-over-the-next-decade/ (accessed 15.05.2020).
6. Congressional Research Service. In Focus. The Trump Administration’s Prosper Africa Initiative. December 12, 2019. Africa. Available at: https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/africa (accessed 5.03.2020).
8. Smith E. The US-China trade rivalry is underway in Africa, and Washington is playing catch-up. CNBC, October 9, 2019. Available at: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/09/the-us-china-trade-rivalry-is-underway-in-africa.html (accessed 15.04.2020)
9. Does China dominate global investment? ChinaPower. Available at: https://chinapower.csis.org/china-foreign-direct-investment/ (accessed 15.02.2020).
10. Meservey J. Congressional Testimony. China in Africa: The New Colonialism? The Heritage Foundation. March 7, 2018. Available at: https://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA16/20180307/106963/HHRG-115-FA16-Wstate-MeserveyJ-20180307.pdf (accessed 5.02.2020).
11. Narris G. China Is Loaning Billions of Dollars to African Countries. Here's Why the U.S. Should Be Worried // Time. August 30, 2018. Available at: https://time.com/5381467/china-africa-debt-us-security/ (accessed 15.05 .2020).
12. Bearak M. In strategic Djibouti, a microcosm of China’s growing foothold in Africa // The Washington Post. December 30, 2019. Available at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/in-strategic-djibouti-a-microcosm-of-chinas-growing-foothold-in-africa/2019/12/29/a6e664ea-beab-11e9-a8b0-7ed8a0d5dc5d_story.html (accessed 27.05.2020).
13. Minges M. World Development Report 2016. Exploring the Relationship between Broadband and Economic Growth. January, 2015.
14. China in Africa: The New Colonialism? Hearing before the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations of the Committee on Foreign Affairs House of Representatives.115 Congress. Second Session. March 7, 2018. 90 p.
15. National Security Strategy of the United States of America. 2017. December Available at: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/NSS-Final-12-18-2017-0905.pdf (accessed 28.05.2020).
16. The Better Utilization of Investments Leading to Development // FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018. Public Law 115–254. Oct 5, 2018. p. 3485-3519.
17. Bandura R., Runde D. The BUILD Act Has Passed: What’s Next? // CSIS. October 12, 2018. Available at: https://www.csis.org/analysis/build-act-has-passed-whats-next (accessed 28.05.2020).
18. Forde K.US ups investment in Africa to counter China's influence. Al Jazeera. June 19, 2019. Available at: https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/ups-investment-africa-counter-china-influence-190618203434468.html (accessed 25.05.2020).
19. “The Enduring Partnership between the United States and South Africa” Speech by Assistant Secretary Tibor Nagy. Africa Press Office. June 25, 2019. Available at: https://www.cnbcafrica.com/africa-press-office/2019/06/25/the-enduring-partnership-between-the-united-states-and-south-africa- speech-by-assistant-secretary-tibor-nagy/ (accessed 25.05.2020).
20. Bass H. BUILD Act needs a stronger rule of law foundation. The Hill. March, 2018. Available at: https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/380327-build-act-needs-a-stronger-rule-of-law-foundation (accessed 29.05.2020).
21. The BUILD Act Greenlights Equity Investments, Increasing Need for Legal Involvement. The National Law Review. October 10, 2019. Available at: https://www.natlawreview.com/article/build-act-greenlights-equity-investments-increasing-need-legal-involvement (accessed 29.05.2020).
22. Ang Y. Demystifying Belt and Road: The Struggle to Define China’s “Project of the Century” // Foreign Affairs. May 22, 2019. Available at: https://www.beltandroad.news/2019/05/23/DEMYSTIFYING-BELT-ROAD/ (accessed 27.05.2020).
23. Benabdallah L. Spite Won’t Beat China in Africa. Foreign Policy. January 23, 2019. Available at: https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/01/23/spite-wont-beat-china-in-africa/ (accessed 29.05.2020).
24. Manero E. China’s Investment in Africa: The New Colonialism? Harvard Political Review. February 3, 2017. Available at: https://harvardpolitics.com/world/chinas-investment-in-africa-the-new-colonialism/ (accessed 28.05.2020).
25. Mourdoukoutas P. What China Wants From Africa? Everything. Forbes. May 4, 2019. Available at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2019/05/04/what-china-wants-from-africa-everything/#416ec36a758b (accessed 11.05.20).
26. Voo J. A case for Fortifying the Build Act: the U.S., China, and Internet Infrastructure in the Global South. Harvard Kennedy School. Paper. July, 2019. Available at: https://www.belfercenter.org/publication/case-fortifying-build-act-us-china-and-internet-infrastructure-global-south. (accessed 11.05.20).
No posts found