1. National Security Strategy of the United States of America. The White House, Washington DC, December 2017, s. 47.
2. Indo-Pacific Strategy Report, Department of Defense, June 1, 2019 p. 47.
3. Commentary: The future is bright for China, Pacific island countries. Available at: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-10/21/c_138491033.htm (accessed 10.10.2020)
4. Chinese Aid to the Pacific. Available at: https://chineseaidmap.lowyinstitute.org/ (accessed 10.10.2020).
5. Pale S. Kitaj v Yuzhno-Tikhookeanskom regione: odin shag do absolyutnogo liderstva. Novoe vostochnoe obozrenie, 16.11.2018. Available at: https://ru.journal-neo.org/2018/11/16/kitaj-v-yuzhnotihookeanskom-regione-odin-shag-do-absolyutnogo-liderstva/ (accessed 11.10.2020).
6. Australia snubbed Huawei and completed its undersea cable project to bring high-speed internet to Pacific Islands. Available at: https://www.businessinsider.com/australia-snubs-huawei-finishes-undersea-cables-for-pacific-islands-2019-8 (accessed 11.10.2020).
7. China’s 21st Century Influence in Oceania. Available at: https://pacificpeoplespartnership.org/chinas-21st-century-influence-in-oceania/ (accessed 11.10.2020).
8. Denghua Zhang. 2017. China’s Diplomacy in the Pacific Interests, Means and Implications. Security Challenges, No. 2, pp. 32-53.
9. Köllner P. 2019. Australia and New Zealand recalibrate their China policies: convergence and divergence. The Pacific Review, November 7.
10. Lei Yu. 2016. China–Australia strategic partnership in the context of China’s grand peripheral diplomacy. Cambridge Review of International Affairs, No. 2.
11. Medcalf, R. 2019. Australia and China: Understanding the Reality Check. Australian Journal of International Affairs, No. 2.
12. The Political, Security, and Climate Landscape in Oceania. Ed. by J. Busby. Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, the University of Texas at Austin, 2020, 67 p.
13. Wesley-Smith T. 2007. China in Oceania: New Forces in Pacific Politics. East-West Institute, 35 p.
14. Wesley-Smith T. 2013. China's Rise in Oceania: Issues and Perspectives. Pacific Affairs, No. 2, pp. 351-372.
No posts found