1. Carey L. The American Jobs Plan Gets Serious about Infrastructure and Climate Change. CSIS. Washington, DC, April 2, 2021. Available at: https://www.csis.org/analysis/american-jobs-plan-gets-serious-about-infrastructure-and-climate-change (accessed: 20.09.2021).
2. Wald E. Oil and Gas Exports Give The US a Strategic Geopolitical Tool. The Hill, June 28, 2021. Available at: https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/560125-oil-and-gas-exports-give-the-us-a-strategic-geopolitical-tool (accessed: 20.09.2021).
3. Castronuovo C. Sompany Behind Keystone XL Seeks $15B in Damages from US. The Hill, April 7, 2021. Available at: https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/561535-company-behind-keystone-xl-seeks-15b-in-damages-from-us (accessed: 20.09.2021).
4. Blinken A. Tackling the Crisis and Seizing the Opportunity: America’s Global Climate Leadership. Annapolis, MD, April 19, 2021. Available at: https://www.state.gov/secretary-antony-j-blinken-remarks-to-the-chesapeake-bay-foundation-tackling-the-crisis-and-seizing-the-opportunity-americas-global-climate-leadership/ (accessed: 20.09.2021).
5. Burgoyne-Allen P. Biden's Electric School Bus Deal Is an Important First Step - But Falls Short. The Hill, June 28, 2021. Available at: https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/560612-bidens-electric-school-bus-deal-is-an-important-first-step-but (accessed: 01.02.2021).
6. Lefebvre B. ExxonMobil’s Climate Pitch to Biden: A $100B Carbon Project That Greens Hate. Politico, April 19, 2021. Available at: https://www-politico-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/04/19/exxonmobils-carbon-project-biden-483253 (accessed: 20.09.2021).
7. Zumbrun J. U.S. Tariffs Drive Drop in Chinese Imports. The Wall Street Journal, May 12, 2021. Available at: https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-tariffs-drive-drop-in-chinese-imports-11620811802 (accessed: 20.09.2021).
8. Gangitano A. White House: Biden Is Invested in Electric Vehicles Because That's the Future of the Auto Industry. The Hill, May 18, 2021. Available at: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/554096-white-house-biden-is-invested-in-electric-vehicles-because-thats-the (accessed: 20.09.2021).
9. Atkinson R. What Is Chinese “Innovation Mercantilism” and How Should the UK and Allies Respond? ITIF. Washington, DC, June 28, 2021. Available at: https://itif.org/publications/2021/06/28/what-chinese-innovation-mercantilism-and-how-should-uk-and-allies-respond (accessed: 20.09.2021).
10. Scott M. and Barigazzi J. US and Europe to Forge Tech Alliance Amid China’s Rise. Politico, June 9, 2021. Available at: https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-us-trade-tech-council-joe-biden-china/ (accessed: 20.09.2021).
11. With The Finish Line in Sight, Schumer Leads Bipartisan Plan to Bolster Western New York’s Tech Economy & Preserve U.S. Innovation and Leadership in The 21st Century. Washington, DC, June 2, 2021. Available at: https://www.schumer.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/with-the-finish-line-in-sight-schumer-leads-bipartisan-plan-to-bolster-western-new-yorks-tech-economy-and-preserve-us-innovation-and-leadership-in-the-21st-century-schumer-plan-includes-historic-investment-in-technology-hubs-domestic-manufacturing-and-rd-jobs-putting-wny-on-the-frontlines-of-the-global-tech-race (accessed: 20.09.2021).
12. Lohman W. The United States Innovation and Competition Act. The Heritage Foundation. Washington, DC, May 19, 2021. Available at: https://www.heritage.org/asia/report/the-united-states-innovation-and-competition-act (accessed: 20.05.2021)
13. China Bill Delayed in US House of Representatives as Republicans and Democrats Trade Barbs. South China Morning Post, July 3, 2021. Available at: https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3139704/china-bill-delayed-us-house-representatives-republicans-and (accessed: 20.09.2021).
14. McKinnon J., Leary A. Trump’s TikTok, WeChat Actions Targeting China Revoked by Biden. The Wall Street Journal, June 9, 2021. Available at: https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-revokes-trump-actions-targeting-tiktok-wechat-11623247225?mod=hp_listb_pos2 (accessed: 20.09.2021).
15. Adler D., Atkinson R., Bartles D. a.o. Next Steps for Ensuring America’s Advanced Technology Preeminence. ITIF, Washington, DC, April 12, 2021. Available at: https://itif.org/publications/2021/04/12/next-steps-ensuring-americas-advanced-technology-preeminence (accessed: 20.09.2021).
16. Edgerton A. and Wu D. U.S. Chips Act Shouldn’t Favor Certain Sectors, Tech Groups Warn. Bloomberg, April 14, 2021. Available at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-14/u-s-chips-act-shouldn-t-favor-certain-sectors-tech-groups-warn?srnd=premium-europe (accessed: 20.09.2021).
17. How China Is Trying to Fight Back Against Sanctions. Bloomberg, June 26, 2021. Available at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-06-29/how china-is-trying-to-fight-back-against-sanctions-quicktake?srnd=premium-europe (accessed: 20.09.2021).
18. Updated Fact Sheet: Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. The White House, Washington, DC, August 2, 2021. Available at: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/08/02/updated-fact-sheet-bipartisan-infrastructure-investment-and-jobs-act/ (accessed: 20.09.2021).
19. Bolton A. CBO Says Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill Would Add $256B to Deficit Over 10 Years. The Hill, August 5, 2021. Available at: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/566590-cbo-says-infrastructure-bill-would-add-256-billion-to-deficit-over-10-years (accessed: 20.09.2021).
20. Remarks by President Biden at Signing of an Executive Order on Supply Chains. The White House, Washington, DC, February 24, 2021. Available at: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/02/24/remarks-by-president-biden-at-signing-of-an-executive-order-on-supply-chains/ (accessed: 20.09.2021).
No posts found