1. S. Hanion, L. Roberts, A. Vinelly, R. Khatter, N. Buffie. The Biden Boom: Economic Recovery in 2021. The Center for American Progress, January 19, 2022. Available at: http://www.americanprogress.org/article/the-biden-boom-economic-recovery-in-2021/ (accessed 15.02.2022).
2. D’Angelo Gore, Brooks Jackson, Eugene Kiely, Lory Robertson, Robert Farley. Biden’s Numbers. January 30, 2022. Factcheck.org. Available at: https://www.factcheck.org/2022/01/bidens-numbers/ (accessed 20.02.2022).
3. Economic Watch: Fire issues to pose uncertainties of US economy in 2022. February 14, 2022. Available at: www.xinhuanet.com/english/northamerica/20220105/cbifi69ed7384383a24d8/773dfll867/c.html (accessed 21.02.2022).
4. The US Economy Experienced a Record Rebound during President Biden’s First Year in Office. Available at: https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/Oafdb2bb98/fc-4abc-bale-oc198ddiuceb/the-us-economy-has-experienced-a-record-rebaund-under-Biden-final-pdf (accessed 16.02.2022).
5. David Lauder and Andrea Shalal. Yellen rebrands Biden economic agenda as “modern supplyside economics”. Reuters. January 22, 2022. Available at: http://www.reuters.com/business/yellen-rebrands-biden-economic-agenda-modern-suply-side-economics-2022-01-21/ (accessed 25.01.2022).
6. Biden says final passage of I trillion infrastructure plan is a big step forward. NPR November 6, 2021. Available at: http://www.mpr.prg/2021/11/051050012853/the-house-has-passed-the-1 trillion-infrastructure-plan-sending-in-to-bidens-des (accessed 25.12.21).
7. Ronald Brownstein. Biden’s economic policy moves away from the strategy of his party’s past two presidents. Updated November 16, 2021. Available at: http://edition.enn.com/2021/11/16/polities/biden-infrastructure-bill-jobs-child-care/index.html (accessed 30.12.2021).
8. Additional information about the updated budget and economic outlook: 2021- to 2031. CBO, November 14, 2021. Available at: http://www.cbo.gov/publication/57263/cbo.gov (accessed 17.12.2021).
9. Fact Sheet. Background on President Biden’s Remarks on the Economy During his First State of the Union Addicts. February 28, 2022. Statements end Releases. Available at: http://www/whitehouse-gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/02/28/fact-sheet-bachground-on-president-bidens-remarks-on-the-economy (accessed 15.02.2022).
No posts found