The editorial team of the “USA & Canada: Economics, Politics, Culture” proceeds from the assumption that each reviewer of the journal commits to follow the ethical principles listed below:
- A reviewer cannot be an academic supervisor (scientific consultant) of any of the manuscripts’ authors.
- A reviewer must be an expert in a subdisciplinary field, which a reviewed manuscript corresponds to.
- A review must objectively evaluate a manuscript and contain a comprehensive analysis of its academic and methodological strong and weak points.
- A reviewer must not take advantage of any information or content of a manuscript before it is published.
- The peer-reviewed article is a confidential document; which cannot be distributed for review or discussion to third parties. The editors of the journal must be notified in case of any conflict of interests.