1. Mazurova N. A. Federal'nye obrazovatel'nye programmy SShA kak instrument vneshnej politiki, 1936-1999 gg. Avtoreferat na soiskanie uchenoj stepeni kandidata istoricheskikh nauk. SPb: SPBGU, 2000.
2. Plan meropriyatij Rossotrudnichestva na 2013 g. // Rossotrudnichestvo (http://rs.gov.ru/).
3. Tsvetkova N.A. Informatsionnaya vojna talibov: Vashington v oborone // Aziya i Afrika segodnya. 2013. № 1. S. 10-16.
4. Tsvetkova N.A. Publichnaya diplomatiya SShA i revolyutsii v arabskom mire // Mir i politika, 2011. ¹ 4. C. 45-53.
5. Afghanistan's Building Education Support Systems for Teachers Project. Report. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
6. The AID/American University of Beirut. Training Grant Operation Annual Report, 1979-1980. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
7. The AID/American University of Beirut. Training Grant, 1989. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
8. American Schools and Hospitals Abroad Overview, 2013. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
9. American Schools and Hospitals Abroad. Assisted Institutions Worldwide (2000 to Present). USAID (www.usaid.gov).
10. American Schools and Hospitals Abroad. Regions. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
11. American University in Kosovo (http://www.aukonline.org/).
12. American University of Sharjah (http://www.aus.edu/).
13. Amthor R., Metzger S. Neoliberalism, Globalization, and the American Universities in Eastern Europe: Tensions and Possibilities in 'Exported' Higher Education // Globalizations. February 2011. Vol. 8. No. 4. P. 65-80.
14. Annual Budget Submission, Office of American Schools and Hospitals Abroad, 1990. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
15. Annual Report of University Linkage Project between Utah State University and Arab American University-Jenin, 2001. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
16. Arab American University-Jenin (http://www.aauj.edu/).
17. Bertelsen R. Private Foreign-Affiliated Universities, the State, and Soft Power: The American University of Beirut and the American University in Cairo // Foreign Policy Analysis. GOD? Vol. 8. No. 3. P. 297.
18. Daniel R. L. American Philanthropy in the Near East, 1820-1960. Athens, Ohio, 1970.
19. Department of State Bulletin. 21.05.1951. P. 825.
20. English Language Training for the People's Assembly and Shura Council. Final Report. Submitted to USAID/Kairo by the American University in Cairo, 1997. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
21. Foreign Assistance Act, 1961. U.S. Congress (http://thomas.loc.gov).
22. Freely J. A History of Robert College: The American College for Girls, and Bogaziçi University. Istanbul: Bosphorus University, 2000.
23. Fuller G.F. The Youth Factor: The New Demographics of the Middle East and the Implications for US Policy. US Policy Towards the Islamic World. Brookings Institution. Analysis Paper. June 2003. No. 3 (http://www.brookings.edu).
24. Grant by the United States of America to American University of Armenia Corp. for American University of Armenia, 1995. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
25. Grant by the United States of America to Damavand College Foundation for Damavand College, Tehran, Iran, 1978. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
26. Grant by the United States of America to the American Board of Sogang University for Sogang University, Korea, 1975, 1990. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
27. Grant by the United States of America to Universidad De Las Americas, Inc. for Universidad De Las Americas, Mexico, 1988. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
28. Heisey R. Reflections on A Persian Jewel: Damavand College, Tehran // Journal of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies (in Asia). 2011. Vol. 5. No. 1. P. 21.
29. International Human Rights Law Outreach Program. The American University in Cairo Project. Evaluation Report, 2009. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
30. Lebanon Revisited: A Transition Strategy 2003-2005. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
31. Murphy L. The American University in Cairo: 1919-1987. Cairo: The American University in Cairo Press, 1987.
32. Report of a Study of United States Foreign Aid in Ten Middle Eastern and African Countries: Turkey, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Greece, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt. Committee on Government Operations. U.S. Congress. Washington, D.C.: GPO, 1963.
33. The Political Situation in Lebanon. Hearing Before the Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia Committee on Foreign Affairs. U.S. House of Representatives, 18.04.2007. U.S. Congress (http://foreignaffairs.house.gov).
34. Report on American University - Central Asia (AUCA) Preparedness for Accreditation by New England Association of Schools and Colleges. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
35. Report Presented to the U.S. Agency for International Development by the Eurasia Foundation, 2007.
36. The USAID Grant & Contract Process: A Basic Guide, 2013. USAID (www.usaid.gov).
37. Zoepf K. American Higher Education Comes to Kabul. Chronicle of Higher Education. 27.01.2006. Vol. 53. No. 21. P. A46-A47.
No posts found